Without a working radiator, you don’t have a working motorcycle. Ellet Radiator offers hundreds of motorcycle radiators. If it happens that we don’t have what you need, we can order it for you quickly from one of our many distributors. For any motorcycle radiators that you need, think of Ellet Radiator in Akron, Ohio.
The importance of your radiator
Simply put, your radiator is one of the most important parts of your motorcycle. It keeps your motorcycle’s engine working at the proper operating temperature. When your radiator isn’t working correctly, your motorcycle can overheat possibly leaving you stranded on the side of the road.
How to know if you need a new radiator
If you can catch a radiator problem before it stops you in your tracks, that’s all the better. There are a couple of signs that you can look for to determine if you need a new radiator or a radiator repair.
Why Choose Ellet Radiator For Service?
- Over 55 years of dedicated experience.
- We stand behind everything we service and sell with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- We always strive to give the customer what they want and need at the fairest price.
How To Get Service Fast!
- Find oem part # or model that needs serviced.
- Call (330) 784-8226 for expert service or
- Please contact us
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It. See What Our Customers Are Saying about Our Service
“I brought my Frieghtliner to their shop for a radiator. They pulled the radiator, recored it and put it back in all in the same day. Thanks for the great service.”
- Your motorcycle’s radiator is leaking – road debris such as rocks can cause damage to your radiator. A small hole in the case or hose will allow the fluid to leak. This will lead to overheating and possible engine damage. If you have a leak, you will want to either bring your motorcycle in for repair from a professional or simply have it replaced. This isn’t something to mess with.
- Blockage – Sometimes a blockage can occur in the coolant fitting. When this happens, the output temperature will be lower. If you find you do have a blockage, you’ll need to have a couple parts replaced.
Call us for repairs and installations.
While sometimes it’s fun to make repairs yourself, other times, you’ll find you need a professional. Ellet Radiator can help you with any repairs you need. Just bring your bike in, and we’ll do the rest for you.
Ellet Radiator – think of us for all of your motorcycle radiator needs. Give us a call today to find out more.
Address:2802 Albrecht Avenue
Akron, Ohio 44312-2657