Some might say that a man’s truck is his best friend. Like any friendship, sometimes you can be let down. That’s never been truer than when you find yourself on the side of the highway with your truck overheated. Before this happens to you, stop by Ellet Radiator in Akron, Ohio. We can help with all of your light truck radiators.
To keep your truck running all year long, you’ll want to make sure your radiator is in good working order. Sometimes, you can have a problem without even knowing it. Other issues are more obvious, but you will want to be on the lookout for some of the more common problems.
- Antifreeze Overkill – With cold weather comes antifreeze. Like with many things, some people think if a little is good, a lot will be much better. At least in this case, that’s not true. All antifreeze is meant to be mixed with 50% water. In super cold areas, you can go to 69% but over that you may have issues as the antifreeze will become slushy and will contract. This can lead to broken drive belts or stalled water pumps.
- Thermostat – other issues besides your radiator can damage your truck’s thermostat. You should check your thermostat from time to time to make sure it is working properly.
Why Choose Ellet Radiator For Service?
- Over 55 years of dedicated experience.
- We stand behind everything we service and sell with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- We always strive to give the customer what they want and need at the fairest price.
How To Get Service Fast!
- Find oem part # or model that needs serviced.
- Call (330) 784-8226 for expert service or
- Please contact us
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It. See What Our Customers Are Saying about Our Service
Kenny, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the continued great service on my 2005 Town & Country. As you know, I rely on this vehicle for my living, and I have always had my trust … More
Why a properly working radiator matters
Your radiator is there to keep your light truck from overheating. Why is this important? When your radiator overheats, your engine will lose power and in the worst case the rod bearings, rings, and pistons can be damaged. This will lead to major repair expenses.
Whether you need a new radiator or radiator parts, Ellet Radiator has hundreds in stock. In addition, keep us in mind when you need service for your light truck radiators in Ohio. Give us a call to find out what we can do for you.
Address:2802 Albrecht Avenue
Akron, Ohio 44312-2657