Charge air coolers fulfill an important role in your tractor’s performance and maintenance. These mechanisms cool the air entering your engine, improving your tractor’s fuel consumption. Because you have more power for less fuel, charge air coolers save you extra costs not only on fuel but also on overheating maintenance.
Watch for the Signs That You Need a New Charge Air Cooler
You know you need a new charge air cooler when your engine loses power or uses more fuel. Charge air coolers need to be changed when you notice your coolant temperature rising. These air coolers can be punctured by debris or plugged up with dirt. When you need a charge air cooler, you will need it immediately. Ellet Radiator Inc. is here to help!
See the Ellet Radiator Difference
Why choose Ellet Radiator to supply your farm tractor charge air coolers? What makes us different from other radiator companies?
Why Choose Ellet Radiator For Service?
- Over 55 years of dedicated experience.
- We stand behind everything we service and sell with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- We always strive to give the customer what they want and need at the fairest price.
How To Get Service Fast!
- Find oem part # or model that needs serviced.
- Call (330) 784-8226 for expert service or
- Please contact us
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It. See What Our Customers Are Saying about Our Service
Kenny, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the continued great service on my 2005 Town & Country. As you know, I rely on this vehicle for my living, and I have always had my trust … More
- Experience. With over 55 years of experience, we have the skills needed to either fix or replace your charge air cooler. Since 1957, we have been servicing customers with their equipment and as a testimony to our service an expertise, our business has steadily grown. In 1976, we expanded our store to accommodate high customer demand.
- Technology. When technology in our field changes, so do we. Our equipment is as top-notch as possible, ensuring that we offer you top-notch service. Because we use the latest resources in our field, we finish the job quickly and correctly without cheapening our customer service.
- Prepared. To meet growing customer demands, we diversified our stock to hold more parts than ever. We have warehouses and distributors where we can provide you with any part you may need, whether it’s to repair a broken charge air cooler or customize a new unit just for you.
- Competitive. We understand operating within a budget. We facilitate your budget by ensuring competitive pricing on all of our charge air coolers, parts, and services. As a local company, we make you our top priority, completing the job efficiently so you can move on with your life – without breaking your bank account.
- Local. As a part of your local community, we strive to be the best radiator company possible. Our goals include being the best in our field, fulfilling customers’ wants and needs, offering fair pricing, and guaranteeing the best service with top quality products. To prove that our integrity is sincere, we stand by everything we sell. We have been in our same location for over 55 years, and we plan to stay!
- Service. For more than five decades, we have been perfecting our customer service skills. We make you our priority and test, repair, or replace your charge air cooler with pleasant, professional service. Our warehouses and distributors guarantee that we have access to countless parts that we may need, meaning you can continue productivity as soon as possible.
Ask Us for More Information About Farm Tractor Charge Air Coolers
If you’re curious about any of our services, or if you want to experience our service for yourself, ask us about your farm tractor charge air cooler today.
Address:2802 Albrecht Avenue
Akron, Ohio 44312-2657